40 Acres and Buffalo Creek
- 40 level acres with power and water.
- Located at the corner of the 1050 Road and SH 63, an excellent location.
- Buffalo Creek runs on it and there is a pond.
- It’s fenced and cross fenced, some of the fence needs to be fixed from downed trees.
- The property is 60/40 trees to pasture. One of the pastures is a meadow. The creek is located in the tree’d areas.
- There is an older mobile home on the site.
- Only 10 minutes to Sardis Lake and 30 minutes to the Ouachita National Forest with over 2 million acres of recreation.
- 3.5 hours to Dallas and 4 hours to OKC.